A Solid Track Record, A Leading-Edge Solution.
You may be new to eRecruitment technology. Equally, you could be an existing user looking for a better solution. In both cases, we can help guide you in making the decision that’s right for you and your wider talent objectives.
In a specialist area full of companies that come and go, Amris has a pedigree going back to 1969, when the The Internet Corporation - developer of the Amris solution – first established itself as a leading provider of recruitment solutions. Amris was first introduced in 1998. Today, our client list includes some of the world’s leading names in the Public, Private and Third sectors.
The reasons are clear:
- Our platform has been designed by recruitment experts
- We invest heavily in research and development to anticipate emerging trends and future-proof our solutions.
- Our PRINCE2 accredited team have developed a unique project management methodology for the delivery of our services and solutions.
- Amris can be tailored to integrate seamlessly with the needs, priorities and legacy recruitment systems of SMEs and global players alike.
- The Amris solution can be delivered in all languages
- Reduce time to hire
- Clients are consistently reporting major cost savings and efficiency improvements
It’s not just what we do, it’s the way we do it…
At Amris, we work in partnership with our clients to develop the most effective online recruitment technology and process solutions. This requires more than exceptional technical expertise. It takes an approach to customer care that is always personal, responsive and tailored to individual needs. Some people call this the ‘Amris Way’. We call it common sense – and it manifests in a whole range of ways:
The flexibility to build on the system over time as your user experience and organisational needs develop. Whether you need a one-off campaign or a full talent acquisition strategy, Amris is right for you.
A robust solution methodology
One that allows us to scope, design and implement a system that fits your particular needs in the acquisition and mobilisation of talent.
Optional integration with a choice of innovative tools
Everything from CV scraping and parsing to candidate assessment and onboarding.
Real people on hand to help you
including the sharing of new ideas and the regular introduction of new features and functionality.
- A robust methodology for scoping, designing and implementing a system which fits your particular needs in the acquisition and mobilisation of talent?
- A track record of local and global diverse client relationships who you can seek references from?
- Optional integration with some of the most innovative solutions in the recruitment lifecycle market today, from CV scraping and parsing to assessment and on-boarding
- Robust Research and Development to ensure that the system stays at the forefront of innovation
- Real people to talk to when you need help or ideas – from telephone support to full onsite consultancy, we’ll give you all the assistance you need at every stage of the process. That could include scoping, training, piloting, implementation, integration with legacy systems, upscaling, or any combination of these.
The Serco e-Recruitment System was a finalist in the ‘Most Effective Use of IT in Professional Services’ category.
The Amris Team
The Amris Team is made up of experts including former HR and Resourcing Managers. We really care, understand your issues and know what you need.
Amris offered a large degree of flexibility and none of our requirements presented any problems that they were unable to find a solution for….[They] managed to achieve the strict timescales and delivered a week early…. The implementation went brilliantly"
- Debbie Whitehead, Group HR Advisor, Serco Group plc
We have known Amris (and Mark Kieve) for many years. They are technically excellent, transparent in their costings and just as important totally committed to customer service.”
- Toni Townsend, Lighthouse